Friday, April 10, 2009

"The Shack" by William P. Young


http://theshackbook.com

What I have to say!
Words cannot express how wonderful a novel “The Shack,” by William P. Young, is. I will try to tell you about it because I am strongly convinced that every person that has eyes to read, or ears to hear, should hear this story.
Missy, a little girl, is kidnapped and presumed dead. This sends her introverted father, Mack even further into himself. One day he gets a note from “Papa” inviting him back to the shack where he discovered Missy was dead. You must understand this one thing; “Papa” is Mack’s wife’s endearing term for God, which only those closest to them know. She had a good relationship with her father, Mack did not.
A friend found out I was reading this book and asked me if I had met God yet. When you read this book you will understand why this question is so incredibly significant. God, through this book, will blow your mind when it comes to who He really is and how your relationship with Him can really be. I can guarantee you that your life will never be the same. So I dare you to read this book. Personal beliefs do not matter, just read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment