Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 reading wrap-up



 I did NOT think I'd make my reading goal this year, because I was supposed to get married and my business would limit reading time. However I super-exceeded it. Story is where I escape too when I'm stressed. You are given a year of pandemic, quarantining, and postponing your wedding twice and this girl reads A LOT.


My top 5 :
1. You Were Always Mine by Nicole Baart⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2. The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
3. Sheltering Rain by Jojo Moyes ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
4. The Selection series by Kiera Cass (rating depends on the book? But overall 5 stars)
5. The Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Other 5 star reads this year:
*Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste NG
*The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
*The Chosen Ones by Veronica Roth






What were your favorite reads this year? Did we read any of the same books? Sound off in the comments..





No comments:

Post a Comment